Monday, May 2, 2011

You Know Summer's Here .....

Because during the day, you already have the plans ready for when the whistle blows to throw the BBQ, fishing poles and odds and ends in the cars and head to the bay. Mikee got our fishing licenses yesterday, so we are legal for the year, but it would be a good habit to pick them up "as an Xmas gift", per se. They are good until December 31 of that year, so same price getting them in May, is not the best. We tried out a spot at Spanish Landing, near the parking lot but I don't think we will hit that place up again, the tree overhang produced too many of those "burrs" or whatever they are called. We will find a new perfect spot that has great proximity to everything!

There were two Irish setters swimming out in the bay retrieving a ball, I cannot wait to have a puppy. However, I do think Mike told me that Frenchie's can't swim. :(

My car thermometer topped out at 88 degrees, that is Holiday Inn crashing time!

I have plenty of homework to keep me busy this week. My final in law class is to defend a case, where the guy gets busted with crack at an airport security checkpoint.... Hrm.. Also, I need to write a quick paper about my experience with the tax internship.

I did get a 2nd interview with an SEO company, I politely declined. I know that one thing I really don't want to go back into is IT. It's nice to get a second interview offer though. A staffing company is suppose to call back this week. We will see.

After dropping alot of money in my car, its still squeaking.. Mikee is pissed.
After getting a baby cavity filled last week, it fell out, and I have to have it redone, I'm pissed. :)

Less than 3 weeks and school is out! Schoooool's out for summer! I doodle in class making plans for it.

No comments: