Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just.. So... Close

3 more things to finalize-
* Finish arguing my final with my the speech professor
* Law presentation argument, today at 12:45
* Turn in tax final, oh, and drop off some things at the Goodwill, and pick up
certificate of completion. After I get that, all I will need to do is register
with the IRS, buy a bond, and I am legal to get paid to do tax returns. DAMM!

Then call it a semester.

I guess this weekend we will continue working on the house. We finally got rid of the damn giant armoir. I felt so bad, the guy who picked it up, twisted his ankle moving it out. But it is out, and the living room looks like we're kids who just moved out of their parents house.. We are cracking jokes about having shelves make of crates and cinder blocks.

Ok. Back to work!~

No comments: