Saturday, May 14, 2011

How My Day Was Made :)

Clea is coming back for the month of July!!! I am so excited! This time for a little longer visit, and she agreed to take classes that I offered. I suggested she go to the John Harvard Academy, when we sat down with the administrator, he suggested an accelerated route for her to test out of algebra and be able to hit geometry next year. I get the impression from her that she would do much better in upper division work. We also found an art studio over in NTC she was liked and could take a class at. Plus, now I would feel comfortable enrolling her an this fine arts course from BYU online that would knock an A off her grades.
Plus, I am hoping we can take a road trip all 4 of us to San Fransisco, neither of the girls have been. I think that city could change a life's direction. We could go and look at Berkeley and all the art schools.

No comments: