Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just Another Tuesday.. now go!

Last night I worked for hours on my payroll final, it's just alot of paperwork, not too much thinking required. :) I still need to finish it up today. 7 files for the IRS, EDD, Vendor, Payroll and Employees with all the correct forms inside. Professor Deaton is fantastic to work with, if I get it all turned in tonight, I am not required to show up for the last day of school next week! I think I can manage that!

Our final law case is arguing to prosecute a man tho gets busted for crack at the airport. Hrm. That should be easy, aside from the team who is defending guy has the "other" Nick, who's a good debater.

I also have to fly to Target to print up the photos that I am putting in the OB Exposed photo show for the historical society today, and get them dropped off. Nothing like waiting til the last minute!

I got pulled pork in the crock pot this morning, thats been marinating since yesterday! :)

No comments: