Thursday, May 26, 2011

When Uncomfortable, Let Kharma Be Your Hand

Where to even begin? /ugh

There is a girl named Jordin, she is a teen, from an even shittier town outside of Loveland. I understand all to well, when I am told of her downturn in life. I understand that her parents are drug addicts and incarcerated, I understand all to well, that she lives with a Grandparent. I get it.

However, when this Jordin, only in February stole "drugs" from the Walmart giving them to a handful of kids AT MVHS, one being mine, to which one girl went to the hospital and mine only vomited and passed out in the bathroom.

When this Jordin adds a post to my teens FB, about oh lets see "Are you coming to my party, I'm getting a keg, some weed, some mollys (IE ecstasy) it will be dope, etc, insert the N word"

When this *shit* is visible to all on FB, I cannot help but ask in the next post, when was the last time her actions almost killed someone. To which a small dumb flame war erupted.

I do not know this Jordin. But I do know the BFF, Rose whose comments were just as bad. Regardless, I took it upon myself to block Rose's numbers from my teens phone.
I can do that. This was a week or so back.

Yesterday afternoon, I get an uncomfortable call from Rose's mom, whom I have known for year and years. She is sheets to the wind, and is rambling to me some random things.. A. Rose keeps loosing her cell phone, and doesn't have one B. Rose's mom cannot get a hold of the girls, by way of my teens cell because of said block and C. something about it costing her by the minute.

I relayed my internet conversation to which was told in some gibberish, since she doesn't use nor understand the Internet, what Rose does on the Internet does not concern her, nor is liable for.

Not thinking it was in my best interest to argue the importance of what is said online, with a drunken lady in her mid-50's, I agreed to unblock the phone. Mikee gave me the shamed look, of the weak person I am. I wished her the best, and hung up my iPhone.

I swear, less than 20 minutes later, the phone rang from Grandma Jenkins number, I thought, ugh, what now.... It was the teen, she called to admit something bad she did. She put her phone in the washing machine.

Welp, I guess everyone is blocked now.

But, IMHO, I know accidents happen. Scalding or getting angry isn't going to help, I know I've washed my iPod a few times. Its just an accident. But, it sure does seem like a little karma.

No comments: