Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BAAAck in the Saddle Again

I am planning on getting back in the routine of busting out that 5 miles in the morning. There is zero reason not to. Right? Right! Liberty Station was gorgeous this morning, the outriggers were out outrigging, the leaf blower guys were out leaf blowing, and I was briskly striding around.
Stopped by the junk yard up on Lytton and talked to the guy up there, he wanted 3K for a 64 Dart Mikee and I were looking at. Poop! too much :(

Went to class, and I hate to say it, but I am not a fan of my law professor. She drones on and on, and no one else if welcome to join in. Its a lecture, and no one likes a lecture. I am counting the days til it is over, and that number is 5.

Dr. Rodney had to fix a cavity that my filling fell out of, that was not very pleasant today, he is pleasant, Mr. Rodney is. But having a filling done for the 5th time is for sucks!

We rode Shea over to Capoeira on our bikes, its so beautiful out! I made baked BBQ chicken for dinner, and working on das blog. Shea is off to bed, and I am going to try and stay up for the new South Park. The new episode last week with the iCentipad was frigging hilarity!

I got to take my Algebra final tomorrow which actually involved a drive to City. Blegh. Not looking forward to it, but I AM looking forward to Friday Night Liberty, the open house night at Liberty Station when they put out food and drinks at all the art galleries and studios and welcome everyone to stroll through! Good Times!

No comments: