Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 out of 5 Down and Away We Go

Got that A in Payroll/Bookkeeping and better yet, my Tuesday nights back to myself!

I got my photos entered into the OB Exposed photo show, that should be fun this Friday night. It was cool last year, not that I think my photos are good at all, but I do love taking pictures and putting them on display is cool too. It would be nice to get a better camera and learn how to use it! :)

Meet with the counselor tomorrow morning, 1. Ask to have the prereq for econ dropped 2. substitute buse 245 for work experience and 3. swap biol for astr and redo the ed plan for an AA in accounting and transfer with a BS in small business mgmt.

Ugh! Hope the counselor is in a good mood, perhaps I should take her a cup of coffee or chocolates, or something..

The Hegerle's are taking the girl scout troop SUP and kayaking tomorrow after school down at Kellogg beach. Its been so cool of Lori to be the troop leader this year! She has planned so many cool excursions for the gals.

Thursday, we're suppose to go to the Holiday Inn to see an open mic night for kids. I hope its nice and hot at the pool.

Friday, Shea is putting her comic on display and dressing up like her character for school. I'll have to go and check that out!

No comments: