Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Its Fun to Stay @ the YMC.. argh, MY paperwork!

We've been members off & on of the Peninsula YMCA for years. I use to take the bus over there when Shea was like 3. And I don't know what the deal is, but my paperwork finds a time suck there and disappears constantly. We went over yesterday, and yep, lost again. Its just a pain to have to re-print all my documents for my financial aid and such.
On a good note, Shea gets to start swim lessons again next month, and I'll be back to the gym, regularly like a good little SoCal gal should be as oppose to held up in my dark little office (kitchen)at home, glued to online classes & coffee.
I am having a miserable time resetting my appointment to get my passport. The line either doesn't answer or is busy. Yes, for the passport office on Midday. Bullshit!
But I am itching to go back to Mexico! Odelay!
I finally made another appointment with the counselor for next week. This is good news, the dean of the business department is going to let me swap one class for BUSE 255, which will put me 3 classes shy of my AS in Small Business Accounting. The math is going to be the death of me. Professor Deaton told me not to fret, she had the same problem, and she was the first lady with her Masters in Accountancy and the Dean of the Business Department. Bless her for not making feel like a box of rocks.

Ok, I gotta get some fresh air, before it hits 85 degrees again!

No comments: