Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lesson for Me @ Halloween!

Something that Shea has instilled in me. For all the "go, go, go, I do. Which I do self-chastise for slowing down and/or taking a break, Shea keeps up very well. However, I often tell her that "this" is only "this" long or, finish this class for "this" amount of time, then take a break. I am finally doing that mind set for myself.

I felt immediately guilty for logging into my blog, and seeing that I haven't wrote for a while, then was like.. "eh, no biggie, you took a break!"... ah!
October has arrived, and Shealyn came home on Saturday, so that her Pop could go to a party of sorts, and she knew exactly what day it was. It was October 1st, meaning that it was TIME to get the Halloween schwag out of storage. I made it a big deal that we don't acknowledge holidays until the MONTH of. I can't stand seeing Halloween crap in stores in August or September. :0


Saturday night we drove up to Old Del Mar and rode the Haunted Hayride! Shea tackled another fear! At first I had to drag her into the area, but at the end, she was taunting the ghouls. The hayride is for those who have a hard time putting foot in front of another in the normal haunted houses.

No comments: