Friday, October 7, 2011

I *heart* the Shinkasen

We have a major paper/presentation coming up in my argumentation class. Not only do you have to prepare a paper from one point of view, then we are required to prepare another presentation from the other point of view. Many in my class grunted, but I'm picking up with Professor Engstrom is putting down.

I had my subject picked. No Child Left Behind. We passed a sign up paper, so classmates would avoid giving the same research and lo and behold, Joshua go there first. I shook my fist at him, in mock anger and thought.

Then I picked the bullet train. I absolutely LOVE the idea of these. I cannot fathom WHY we do not have high speed rails connecting our major cities like Japan.
This research will alot me the time to find out why. Good, I'm glad. Trains are cool. 400 MPH Shinkasens are cooler!

No comments: