Thursday, January 17, 2013

So, This is Healthcare!

My health insurance has kicked in! OMgosh! I have never been so excited!  Never has I has such awesomeness!  Monday, I got a complete physical from my new Dr. whom I think is cool.  Complete physical and no co-pay.  (nor Cosplay!) :)  I guess this will be something to do once a year, each January.
Tuesday, I went to my wonderful dentist, Dr. Rodney, whom I've been going to since before Shea had teeth.  I got a full cleaning, and he wants to put some ortho on me, just to make 'em perfectly straight and pretty!  Guess how much? That's right.. no co-pay!  Thursday, I picked up a prescription with my new "flex-spending" card for my HSA, it was soo easy!  Have a great job is cool and all, but I think this healthcare is by far, the biggest reward!  Its a nice security blanket making me all warm and snuggly!

No comments: