Saturday, January 26, 2013

January is Going... Going...

I look up at my calendar, astonished that its almost February already!  I would never spell calendar right if not for spell check.  Productivity was the name of the game this week.  Mike go his bond, fictitious name statement and insurance.  Melinda & her Gal came over this week, I helped them get signed up for HTH.  It was great to see them.  We don't see them enough.  I need to go to Santee more.  My resolution to see my friends more is off to good start.  I also went to a seminar for Lapband out in La Mesa, given by the surgeon.  I am very excited to get this done, and I can see it being a step in the right direction for my lifestyle change.  There was a test to complete and send to the surgery center, I got my results back the next day, and next week I will get the referral from my doctor.  I have a new one, with my new insurance and he is diggable.  We are suppose to get a physical once a year, I haven't seen a doctor in over 5.  It was good, to get this started.  Thursday, Shea had her hiphop dance class after school and we went to Pizza Boss after.  Good thin pizza!  Next week is going to FLY, Shea has cotillion, I head back to school, there is a meeting about 6th grade camp and next Saturday is the day the blow up the South Bay Power Plant!  I am super stoked!






No comments: