Thursday, January 17, 2013

No Way! Its Plucienik!

Thursdays is my day that I like to head down to the cafe for lunch.  Keeping costs down and excitement high, once a week is key!  So, Claudia & I are walking up and I hear "is that AGGONA?" and sure as shit, its my old dear pal, Todd.  One of my favorite people, he is.  When I first started in the whole tech world, it was Todd's patience that got me through.  That man walked me though configuring email clients and reinstalling DUN so many times, that we all knew what a dolt I was.  But it was his patience.. that I still think fondly on ;)


In 2003, 9 of us dorks from NH headed to Defcon in 3 cars.  I had booked us a penthouse suite at a condo timeshare thing and we proceeded to have a blast!  Here is Nate, Todd & Zrelac I think going though a drive though at like 6 am after being up all night. oh, Vegas you whore you !  Yep, 3 big geeks in the front on Ryan's truck.. I'll say 90% of the pics I have of Todd, I'm getting the bird. Well done sir! Let's go camping soon!

No comments: