Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Blues Meet Thankgiving Endorphins

I get down every Thanksgiving, each year has ultimately sucked.
I get depressed, I miss my family back in Colorado, I would get mad
at the family that I had married into, being such tards.
FIVE siblings and 2 parents alive,
and they still can't organize a fucking sit down meal.

Ugh.

So 2 years ago, we said screw this, and headed to Puerto Nuevo,
we had a blast, we stayed at the Grand Baja, and ended up eating
dinner with the Hispanic family next door, they came down from LA.

The next year, we went to Rosarito, had a good time too.

This year, I just don't feel it.

Mikee n I are driving out to phoenix the next day or that night
or something and I don't wanna be down with the curse. :)

So, I did some research, and I decided to the the Father Joes
Thanksgiving Run!

I think that will make me happy this year.

And Shea can run too!

No comments: