Friday, July 1, 2011

July First @ Mitch's

Shea was lucky enough today, her buddy called to ask her if she wanted to go to the Del Mar fair. Some years, in my book, you just gotta let the fair go by and take no notice! Perhaps, next year I'll go. :) It was great that Shea got to head up.

Mikee and I had our usual, split a burger and a shrimp cocktail at Mitch's! MMM! Mikee's brother and his family were on their way out from PHX and we were hoping to catch them Friday night but by the time they got in, it was too late. We did however, return to Mitch's that next morning with them! Oh, how we love Mitch's.

Speaking of, I told Carly Ann, the girl that works there, I'd burn her some old Black Keys albums. Hrm, perhaps, I'll do a mash up, and call it the Black Eyed Keys... :)
The cover would have the Black Keys with black eyes...

No comments: