Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 2nd : Day @ Kellogg Beach err Nichols Beach

I slept for squat Friday night, and rose early Sunday morning. Anxiety getting my goat. Lucky tho, the family was up early too! Mary, Megan, Addy & I went on a nice long walk around Mission Beach. Again, sometimes I forget to take those beautiful walks. We joined up with everyone else at the swap meet. Why we go there? I have no idea. I would like to pick up another set up reasonably priced luggage. :)

We spent out afternoon down at Nichols beach. Its perfect down there for the out of state swimmers, with lack of waves and great visibility. I lost Shea at the beach in OB the last day of school, and almost had a panic attack!



The afternoon, brought in Clea Bean on her first DEN SAN solo trip. I was so happy to see her! I think she grew since March! She liked the new addition too!


Addy told her about her trip so far!

No comments: