Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2.22.11 : Back Aches, Algebra, Eww

I have so many damn math courses to finish this. Currently, I'm in Math 46 (use to be 95, when YOU were in school), I'm at chapter 7, section 4. There is chapters 8-10 left. After this its
Intermediate Algebra Math 96, College & Matrix Algebra Math 116, Calculus Math 119 & Statistics Math 121. This should take me til Spring 2012. OMGorsh! Talk about leaving the hardest til last!

Here is the line up : This Semester Spring 2011
Math 95
Acct 128 A/B
Law 140
Acct 120-121
Acct 245C

Summer 2011
Math 96

Fall 2011
Acct 116A
Econ 120
Math 119

Spring 2012
Acct 116B
Econ 121
Math 116
Math 121

This will leave me at SDSU to finish my BS in Business Studies and an AS in Accountancy.

Whew. Why? Why didn't I do this when I was in my early 20s like I had some sense?
Oh, that's right, I was a complete idiot with no sense of the FUTURE, I was trapped in my
own little world. I was conceited and thought that nothing effected me. Especially knowing the difference between the usage of effect & affect :)

I pray the girls will know. Shea told me yesterday, that she wanted to live in a dorm at college.
My heart melted, I asked which school she was thinking about, and she said that she wanted
to go to school here in SD. I challenged her, with the whole speech about going to college out of town, and how you still come home on weekends, holidays, etc. I hope she ends up in SFO.

My back hurts because I haven't been out for a work out in weeks it seems. I was sick, then was in Colorado, and now I need to get on it. It seizes up when not properly walked. Heh.

No comments: