Sunday, February 20, 2011

2.20.12 : Lazy Sundays

It is amazing to have a whole day of nothing. We got up, nuzzled a bit, and took a drive out to Viejas to the Vans store. Mikee got a new pair of zapatos, and got me a few new shirts. We cruised around out in the country. We paid off our new mattress, we had had on layaway! wOOt!
I want a new bed frame too, but Ikea could not produce one I like. I needs to be black, plain, have drawers underneath, and a boring black headboard. Drat!

I've been working for a non-profit, filing tax returns for low income families. I like it, its been
an eye-opener. There was a lady yesterday, a single mom, with SIX sons, her AGI was only 10K, I I wonder how on early does she get thru? The baby was a year, and her oldest was 22, the lady was only 40. I am however, using more and learning more Spanish.

We also went to Mitsuwa today, I love that store. Its an Asian market, with little stores inside.
I found daruma dolls I wanted, and was yelled at for taking a picture of a story behind the daruma doll. Ya, I was chastised in by a little Asian lady. :)

We driving a rental, Mikee's trucks in the shop getting fixed. Its a Toyota Corrolla not too bad, for a brand new car with 1500 miles. However, it does drive way too fast!

We're off to Miss Molly casa!

No comments: