Friday, July 10, 2015

Level 3 You Bastard

I hit my 27 last month. However, then there was goddamn hiatus, to which I did nothing but eat and drink and well.. other stuff that is no conducive to time trials. all my own fault.
Practice is hit & miss late with level 3 skills. I don't think we've done a serious hitting gauntlet since Soko was here. She broke he arm in May I think. :(
With that, I still need LOTS of work with the positional blocking and times trials are back to 26.5/5.

But I'll take that and think back to the day when my back seized at 10 laps and my lungs froze up.

Slowly but surly.
Yes, surly.

On a high note, Tsunami invited me to practice with league on Tuesday, and um. hello, backwards paceline? (wtf!) I hung for a bit, but had to leave early to make it to the library.

We're trying to watch every Bill Murray movie, chronologically. *watch* heh heh. <3 p="">
Also, today I had an "AHA! moment! I heard Lucille on the radio, and realized that where 
her blog title coems from! www.elektraqtion.blogspot.com  Good call!!!



   

No comments: