Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sparks at Beach Cities

 We drove up to Torrance with the Annvills for the Sparks at Beach Cities bout. Its always nice to see refs you have worked with before, especially when they are such characters like Wong Way & met some new ones like Tink R Toys. I don't think I ever want to travel and work if Brawlings is not there, hes the Jasper Hale to derby. He makes everyone calm. :) Bout was at an outdoor rink and I don't think I have ever been so darn cold. It was freezing up there, wish I had skates on.
However, speaking of skates on, that was a different kinda derby that I was watching. I left a little dumbfounded. But, ok. Production was good and loved your vendors and your Jrs are some really nice girls. It be nice for our Jrs. to meet up.  After the bout, someone's aunt gave them stern talking to about sportsmanship and told her that is she ever behaved in such a manner, she get her ass handed to her. Shea character is going to be so strong with all her positive strong role models.
Its so hard to NSO and not show any emotion on your face.

We passed a giant refinery near the rink, and I has Balled Ruler, the Penalty Box boss, what they refined and he told me that it has recently exploded! OMGWTFBBQ!




No comments: