Saturday, February 21, 2015

10 Years Maan.

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's, well, broken." - Debi

I look at my calendar, and see my list of whats to do, and in thinking about what I have done.
When you get to talk ten years, has it been all that? Have I lived the past 10 years with gusto?

I have.  Sure, I'm self centered, but wtf, mate. In my world, I'm the only one who can and should effect change, good and/or bad. So, I do.

Make decisions, choose paths and try to choose the best path.

I had the pleasure of sitting with an old friend, and got to rehash my past ten years in a few short hours.  To think of it, I am pretty proud of the choices that I have made. I don't have many regrets, perhaps one regrat. (snark). All in all, I'm living the dream. When I rehash the story, of being a once homeless person, to becoming the fulfilled person I am today, I am so thankful.  I am thankful that I push every day for what I need. 

In derby, you get behind a blocker and you get up on the toestops and just push into them, and you move them, and if they don't budge, you figure out hot to get the fuck around them.  And that is how life is, you see that goal, and you push and twist and turn and figure out how to get the fuck what you want. I no longer have my end game in sight, but I can each and every day as a chance to make it amazing. Every. Damn. Day. Don't. Stop. Won't Stop. All the Win.


://aGGona
everything. allthetime.


No comments: