Thursday, June 6, 2019

I Hope There's Tapes

If there was a rewind button for you to review, you would find that I told you over and over and over until I just couldn't repeat and reword and reiterate my thoughts.  Assuming you just blocked it out and that is why you are left with no answers. That is sad for you.  We talked in great lengths about everything, from what I recall. Perhaps you didn't want to hear it, perhaps you you tuned it out, but I know I said it, I was there and so were you.  You poured heart and soul for a year, as I did the 3 years prior. And I did try that final year. I truly did.  Even though you can believe I didn't, I did.  And I also heard every word you said and typed, and it was not met with nothing.

There was sympathy with your loss, I encouraged you to pursue her, if you recall.

Sure do wish there were tapes...





No comments: