Friday, February 22, 2019

The Little EV That Could

I have always wanted a piano, nothing big but not a plastic keyboard either.  The assumption was, if there was a piano in the middle of my apartment, sooner or later I'd learn to play the guitar lead form Top Guitar theme song!?! There I was looking for layaway and delivery, and finally took the plunge at the guitar center in La Mesa, I went to get a new guitar but found a piano in the price range and they'd let me make payments! However, no delivery, but metal guy said it would come in a box and it would fit in my car. True to form, I signed the line and but doubted it be fitting in my EV, let alone, my little EV having the balls to drive it back to Point Loma from La Mesa without having to stop and charge several times.

Lo and Behold!







It fit! but I still have yet to learn the Top Gun theme song.. 
True to Form.




No comments: