Friday, April 1, 2016

Polar Extreme Dating

I am well over 40 and still love date night, it still makes me giddy and gets me all excited!
Its Friday night, and I leave to a little less than normal traffic and the house is empty, I have time to go for run and get ready to date all leisurely, including curling the hair (wtf) yeah, that never happens.

His VW is a loud and my heart still runs wild when he pulls into the driveway.

Wondering hand in hand, we dine at Bleu Boheme in Kensington.  I drink red wine, which I never do, but I am trying new things, getting outside the confort zone, go with the flow, even tried duck and steak tartar.  The goat cheese cheesecake was impeccable!


The Ken is across the street and we just like we did  a year ago, sit in a wonderful old theater, and again I didn't know what was better the movie or the compay. :) Yes, the company, but Blazing Saddles was great as well!



The extreme of fine french dining directly to Mel Brooks is perfect, to me.
As is he.



No comments: