Friday, October 23, 2015

When It Rains, It Snows..he Says

Lets recap.
*Get a letter from landlord, he's giving me a 20% rent hike
* Get a parking ticket, while parked in front of Dollhouse hauling water upstairs, take 5 minutes
* Hit neighbors car while backing out, she WAS pulled in my lane, all wonky like
* Car dies at work, spend $200 on new batteries, because of course it needs new terminals too
* Day after batter, car overheads on 5 at the S curve in downtown, radiator fan needs replaced, $400
* And I've been sick for a month


So, with that, I'll take a deep breath and be thankful for what I am lucky to have.
* Kids who are highly intelligent, strong willed  and healthy
* A wonderful and loving, not to mention brilliant boyfriend
* Fantastic job that I feel fulfilled at
* Slew of friends and league-mates
* Healthy working relationship with x- husband


Money stuff can suck, but it will have to work itself out.
and exhale.....

No comments: