Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 FTW!

Finally, I have knocked off college algebra on my 43things.com. All the credit goes to the professor, Mr. Lancaster, who finally, after all these years helped me to pass this sucker.  I think 2.5 years, equally of 5 wasted semesters is enough, time to put this to bed.  A phrase I heard recently.  "Put this to bed"... I am ready to put this remarkable year to bed.  And it has been, I am looking forward to New Year's Eve, we are going to go through the box of schwag, all the ticket stubs I have collected this year and look through all this years pictures and think about all the good (and bad) that is 2013. 

I am so excited, I'm flying out on Friday night to head back to Colorado.  This time, to bring her to the student housing place.  Talk about living vicariously! I am so proud, like so proud that when I think about these milestones, these accomplishments she is achieving, it literally brings tears to my eyes.

Making 2013 even sweeter!

No comments: