Thursday, March 7, 2013

Damn You Coupon!

Mingle Nails in PB
I walked out feeling like I used a coupon.  :(  Which I did, the Deal Me In Today deal, $19 for a shellac mani. I was surprised that I found parking right away.  The didn't take credit, I had to head over to the BOA for cash.  The 2 English speaking ladies seemed to be really going the extra mile for the clients they were working on.  My lady was different.  She politely smiled, didn't ask much.  She put her cell on speaker and had a conversation in another language while she was with me, didn't much care for that.  But.. that I can deal with, slight annoyance.  What I can't do, is the dry scraping of my old gels.  She dry scraped the old old AND pushed my cuticles back with no soaking!  I was in wretched hell!  She barely filed my nails and left the edges sooo sharp I had to file at home and have a chip a few days later.

Oh. and charged me an extra 7 for paining the tips a different color.  She didn't mention the week guarantee, which I read on Yelp. I won't be back, I'll rack that up as my once a year I go into PB.

AND.. website was down and I called for 3 days leaving messages before finally getting ahold of someone.

I liked the polyurethane floor.  That's my star.

No comments: