Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another Year Gone By, but a Damn Good One!

I pull my 2012 calendar off the wall and the first thing noted on January 2nd is my credit score.  I get my score pulled in January and July.  I just got my score noted on credit card statement last week and it has gone up 96 points.  That is friging AMAZING!  I haven't had any last bills this year, and I've been very fiscally responsible.

We went to lunch with Mikee's old roommate Sean and his new wife.  Damn! Its been year? We had a blast that day, we went to Slaters for brunch.  I added to my Xmas card list.  I hope we don't loose touch with them since they moved to Vista.

Christie and I went to the Pearl for drinks.  I think it was the only time we went out me and her the whole year. :(

We did a tour in January of High Tech High with a ton of other parent with their finger's crossed.  Shea went to the Orthodontist for the first time.  She was so scared, then he told her to come back after she lost all her baby teeth.  I took a Small Business Management Course and an Accounting.  Shea & I went to a Cat Show at the Del Mar fairgrounds and it was so crazy lady bizarre!

In February, I took Shea to the Pearl to see Dirty Dancing outside at the pool.  She went to Prescott with her Dad and his family for her birthday.  She made honor roll and there was neato assembly.  We got Zoo passes.  We went camping at South Carlsbad beach.  I think I was working at Clark security in February. 
Shea, Mia & Savy went to Belmot Park for her birthday.  Shea also did Catechism classes all this Spring.

March was a busy month. I went to brunch with Monica.  It is so great to have her and her family back!  Swung by Big Dan's birthday party.  We made a trip down for the best wings in SD.  Shea did her reconciliation.  We drove to Mount Laguna for a snow day.  Shea got her 1st communion dress.  We went to see the Hunger games at the IMAX. The Science Expo at Petco Park.  There was the Busker Festival at Seaport Village and we rounded the month off with a rocking dinner and dance party at the Brass Rail!

No comments: