Tuesday, June 19, 2012

BOA Ewww..

The strip on my debit card was starting to fail and I ordered a new card at a 5$ fee. BS.  I walk down to my local branch, less than a mile away to get a new pin on the card.  As I'm walking a block away, the foulest smell crept from the bank.  I couldn't even guess as to what it was, it was that bad. Flies are circling.  Then I see it.

Yep, a cooler with the lid off, stuffed SO full of dead fish they have to go in vertically.  The security guard lounges and I ask, "really? how can you just sit here in this stink?"  He rattles off some gibberish, close to his native language, I think Tagalog, that the fish have been there for days, and the owner has not picked them up yet.  I head inside, to get irritated with how long it will take to pin my card.  I ask to speak to the boss regarding the dead fish outside, I'm told by the clerk that he is aware. WTF? And to go wait in the chair for a banker, in regards to that, after I sit to way too long, I go back to the teller, to be told, with no apology, that their is only one banker, who is painfully explaining online banking to a octogenarian.  Serves BOA right to have dead fish outside, so it matches their service.

No comments: