Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh, The Sweetheart City............

FB peeps have started a "Remember when" page about Loveland, and it is tickling my fancy to read these posts. Often, I forget about the quirks of the town, the small town had many unique offers when I was young. It was a great place to live, pre-puberty. I'll give it that.

Also, Doug Crowl, a boy who was a band mate, friend, and if memory serves a partner in Jr. High kissing antics... had made a good point, he mentioned it being ok living downtown. Ok, Dougie, I'll give you that. I still enjoy downtown, its the first place I venture to, when I return home.

Another point mentioned was that like the snobby kids went to Con Ball and the freaks went to Bill Reed, I guess that was why I didn't' fit in at Con Ball, and should have remained on my Bill Reed path :)

No comments: